Sunday, December 12, 2010

.l.o.v.e. .d.o.e.s.n.'.t. .e.x.i.s.t.

some people told love doesn't exist

it is true or because they had experience get dumped by someone they love

qoute <3


1.
Never be sad for what is over, just be glad that it was once yours.




2.
I was born the day I met you, lived a while when you loved me, died a little when we broke apart.





3.
Loving someone that doesn't love you is like reaching for a star - 
You know you'll never reach it but you just got to keep trying. 


4.
It amazes me so that we enter a relationship whole and leave it only a half.



5.
Love that remains longest in your heart is the one that is not returned.


6.
LOVE-ADDICTION: 
Trying to make someone love you even at the last moment of your life.





7.
If I were granted three wishes, they would be You, Me, Us.


8.
You should be arrested for murder, because you took my life away from me.





9.
Just for this one night I will not think about you. I will have fun, and laugh again. And enjoy every minute. Tomorrow I will deal with the hangover





10.
Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go




11.
You can't ever let go of all the feelings, But you need to let go of him

12.
Time must be healing my broken heart, as I now know this... Your opinions of me were wrong - I am not that bad. My opinions of you were wrong, too - you weren't all that great.





13.
A break up is like a broken mirrior. It is better to leave it broken than hurt yourself to fix it.





14.
How many tears must I shed to cleanse myself of you?



No comments:

Post a Comment